Sunday, September 7, 2014

Jesus Christ, Resurrection.

In Mosiah 16, verses 7 & 8, it says, "And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection. 8 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ." I love these scriptures, especially today as one of my friends passed away today. She will be dearly missed, but her mission on earth has been fulfilled and she has a new mission in heaven. It is comforting to know that "death is swallowed up in Christ". We will all be resurrected because we came to earth, and all because of Jesus Christ, who died for us and then rose again on the third day. I know He lives!! I know that He was resurrected and I know that I will see all of my family and friends who have died again. What a comforting thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment