Sunday, November 2, 2014

Opportunities, blessings, and talents.

Not last year but the year before and the year before that I had the opportunity to be a part of a youth choir for Lehi Family Week and it was so fun. This year, I again have the opportunity to be a part of the youth choir and I am so excited! I love to share messages of the gospel through music and I am excited to be doing it again in a couple of weeks. Sadly, I have just realized this will probably be my last chance to be part of this amazing experience (I did not have a chance to do it last year because I did not get the memo soon enough and by then I did not think I could learn the music fast enough). Anyway, I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it and I'm glad that I have the time to prepare. I'm also glad I have the talents :). I'm so lucky to be blessed with the talents I have and I'm so lucky to have grown up in a place that helps me nourish those talents. I know that God has a plan for me and I know He knows what He's doing to help me become the best me I can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment