Sunday, February 16, 2014

Being a disciple of Christ.

Being a disciple of Christ means that I am always trying to be like Him, no matter what. I am a representative of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and that means that people look to me when they want to know what we stand for. I know that sometimes there are some members of the church who have some split standards or something, and people think that that's how all members act, but it's not. I am very firm in my beliefs and standards and I am quite happy with the way that I live. I do not swear, I dress modestly, I am kind to others, I believe in others, I give others the opportunity to live as they will, even if I don't always approve. Also, I am happy to answer any questions that anyone may have to the best of my abilities. If I can't, I can direct you to places/people who can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment