Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I must be needed somewhere else.

I think I finally know why I didn't get into the talent show. Because, the night of the talent show, I was at young women's, where we had an activity where we wrote on slips of paper different qualities and characteristics we liked and admired about each of the other girls. And I got lots of compliments on my singing. And today I checked Ms. Nudd's list for choir next year, and that finalized that I didn't get in. And Heavenly Father knew that I wasn't going to get in and so He didn't let me get into the talent show so that He could let me know through my friends that I have an amazing voice and that some of the girls think that I am the best singer in the world. I am so grateful for that. My Heavenly Father needs me somewhere else next year instead of choir. I hope I can find out why. This experience just reminds me that, if things don't always work out, I must be needed somewhere else. I just have to trust in Him because He knows what is best for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment