Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Christmas Post.

Today is Christmas Eve! Can't believe tomorrow's Christmas! It's been a long week, and an even longer day. My brothers' anticipation has kicked them to space and they've been crazy-hectic today. Though they know that Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ, they're too little to understand/remember why and what we celebrate on Christmas Day, and through the holiday season. I hope that, as they grow older, they will come to understand the real reason we celebrate Christmas, and I hope that they will come to love and adore their Savior just as much as I do. I am so thankful for Him, and for all He has done for me. I am also thankful for His mother, Mary, who had the strength and courage to accept the role of being His mother even though it was not ideal for her. I hope someday that I can be as pure and humble as she was, and I hope I can someday be as good a mother as she was and as good as my own mother.  

Well, I wish you a merry Christmas! I might not post tomorrow, which is why I did today. I still might post tomorrow; I guess we'll see. As you go about your day, remember to be safe, and remember our Savior. He loves you very much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment