Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! To my own mom, and to all of the moms in my life. I love you! Being a mother is a special calling and I'm so grateful to be able to have so many examples of wonderful mothers in my life. They do so much!! Including love, give their time, teach, and pray for their children, as well as others. I am excited to be able to follow in their footsteps when I become a mom someday. I found this talk by Sheri L. Dew about mothers that you should read if you have the time. I loved this quote from it: "For reasons known to the Lord, some women are required to wait to have children. This delay is not easy for any righteous woman. But the Lord's timetable for each of us does not negate our nature. Some of us, then, must simply find other ways to mother. And all around us are those to need to be loved and led." I'm so grateful to be loved and led by so many amazing mothers. Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all have a great day! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment