Friday, December 20, 2013

One meaning of Christmas.

Christmas is on WEDNESDAY. I can't believe it. This year has gone by so fast, and yet, so slow. A lot has happened in short amounts of time. I have seen many miracles, but I have also seen some tragedies. I am constantly reminded of the sacrifices that have been made for me, especially at Christmastime--like the sacrifice made by my Savior, Jesus Christ. He came to earth to save us all. He came to be the perfect example to those He met, but especially to those He did not, including you and I. Whether or not you believe in Him, He died for you. He atoned for you. He loved us beyond anything you or I could ever imagine. And Heavenly Father loved us all so, so much that He sent His Son to die for us, and be resurrected so that, someday, we can all live with our families forever. I am so, so, so thankful for the example of my Savior, and for the love He and my Heavenly Father show me all day, every day, especially when I don't deserve it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment