Sunday, July 27, 2014

Emulating His example.

Today in Young Women's we talked about how to emulate Jesus Christ's example. Jesus Christ was the only perfect being to ever walk the earth. He never judged people and He was so kind to everyone. We were given a picture of Christ with this scripture on it: "There is no other name given whereby salvation cometh; therefore, I would that ye should take upon you the name of Christ" (Mosiah 5:8). When we were baptized, we promised to take upon us His name and to mourn with those that mourn, comfort those in need of comfort, and stand as witnesses of God at all times, in all things and all places. Every day, I am trying to be more like Jesus. I'm trying to love as He did, and I'm trying to be as patient as He was. I'm trying to do everything I can to be like Him so I can return to my Heavenly Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment