Friday, July 18, 2014

Singing, dancing, and little girls.

Okay, so this week I had the opportunity to serve a lady in my stake by helping her with her summer singing camp. It was a blessing to her and I am glad I was able to help her. I got to know each of the girls and they were all so cute and sweet. It was fun to watch them all learn the dances and songs; they did it in four days!! And they performed for their parents today. The theme of the show was "shine" and it was fun to be able to help the girls learn how to shine. I am so blessed that I was also able to learn how to shine this week, and that I was able to help the sister in my stake. It was a fantastic week and I'm glad that I was able to meet each of the girls. The littler girls were absolutely adorable and they were all so, so sweet. Service works both ways: it helps the person you are serving, but it also helps you become a better and more Christlike person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment