Sunday, March 8, 2015

He loves us perfectly.

I love this! Even though we are imperfect people, He loves us perfectly. And that love will never change. There is nothing you can do to make Him stop loving you. There is a song, entitled "Miracle" that I love. The version I first heard of was by Daniel Beck (whom I love), but it looks like Celine Dion (who I also love) performed it first. Either way, it is an amazing song (You can find Daniel's version on iTunes or here and you can find Celine's version here). I love it because it's such a sweet song. At first, I thought the song was from the perspective of our Savior, so I looked up the lyrics (mostly because I couldn't figure out the title of the song or anything because I only remembered one line, "There is nothing you can do to make me stop loving you") and found that is actually the song of a parent to their child, and so it could be from the perspective of our Heavenly Father, who loves us so much, or our Savior, who loves us so much that He died for us. Nothing we could ever do would make Them stop loving us. We are imperfect people, yet They love us perfectly. <3

The Savior empowers us with His grace, not because
we've earned it, but because He loves us perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment