Sunday, March 1, 2015

I can count on Him to be there.

I know, I know...this is my third post in three days. But so much has happened and I have so much to be grateful for. First, I got into BYU, which is super fantastic!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait!!!! Second, third term is super hard, and I've been a little behind in my math class. I never thought I would get my math homework done this weekend because I had two assignments to do, test corrections to do, and a quiz to do, but I'm finished with one of my assignments and almost done with my second assignment, and my quiz isn't due until Wednesday, and I know that I couldn't have done it without my Savior. He has given me the strength to do what I thought was impossible. I'm so worried about passing my math class, but all my other classes I don't have to worry about, which means that I can spend more of my time doing my math homework if I need to (I don't want to, but sometimes I need to). He has given me the patience to do everything in a short amount of time. This isn't the first time that I have been behind in my math class (and I'm sure it won't be the last), but I know that I can count on my Savior to be there and to help me keep up with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment