Saturday, February 28, 2015

I can do hard things.

So, I just have to say that I got into BYU!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life, but first, I have to finish the current one. Bleh, haha...High school is hard–third term especially. But I know I can do it. I can do hard things. God is on my side, and He will not let me fail as long as I do my part. I'm so excited and glad that I got into the school I wanted to. I know that I will learn and grow there in ways that I never could elsewhere, and I also know that I will meet people that will help me in my life–for better or for worse, they will have an impact on me–and I on them. I will need to "be strong and of good courage" (1) and "stand in holy places" (2) because no one will be there to tell me what to do. But I can do it, and I can be an example for those around me. I know that God knows what He is doing and I know that I can be a good example and do good things at BYU. Wish me luck! :)

1-Joshua 1:9
2-D&C 87:8

No comments:

Post a Comment