Sunday, February 8, 2015

He loves and treasures you.

So, yesterday was the Sweetheart's Dance, and it was so much fun! I had a blast! There were several miracles yesterday. The first one was when Jessica and I were looking for the boys' houses, and we kind of got lost. So at one point, we were stopped at a red light, and the next car over was waving wildly at us. It was Connor and Savannah and Brianna and them! So we quick rolled down the window and asked them if they knew where David or Dallin lived, and they were able to tell us that they lived in the direction that we were heading from. So we were able to turn around and then, after several minutes of turning onto the wrong streets, we finally turned onto the right one and–miracle number 2–I caught sight of Dallin's house and we were set from there because Dallin knew where David lived. Miracle number 3: At the dance, we were situated in front of the school store I think, and on the window was the Talent Show Audition sign-ups! I had been looking for them but I couldn't find them, but I was able to find them at the dance, which is so good, because I really, really, really wanted to try out again, because I chose an awesome song. Last year I auditioned with "Let It Go" from Frozen which probably wasn't the best idea because it was so popular and I didn't get in anyway. Which is ok. I am going to try out again this year, as I've mentioned, and I'm going to sing "The Call" by Regina Spektor, and it's played in "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", I believe. Anyway, it was a really, really great night, and I had such a blast!

I'm so grateful for the tender mercies and miracles that happened yesterday, because they were not just a coincidence. I'm glad that Heavenly Father is watching out for me, because sometimes I feel alone, and helpless, but I'm not, because He is there to help me, and watch out for me, and help me realize that I am loved and treasured. He loves us so much! He is always watching out for us because He cares for us so much. We are treasured by Him because we are His precious children–we are His His sons and daughters. He loves us so much. He is always there for us, and He will always love us.

Love,
Mattie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment