Sunday, April 19, 2015

Graduation announcements and blessings.

Okay, so we ordered my graduation announcements a while back and we ordered 50. I didn't realize that there would be more than 50 people that I would want to let know that I am graduating! So my orchestra teacher suggested that I do a photo announcement from Costco and my mom said that was a great idea and I could do it. So I have one of my favorite baby pictures and a couple of my favorite senior pictures, but I couldn't find a picture of just me right in the middle.

So I'd been looking at pictures for like an hour, and I had come across a bunch of cute pictures of me as a baby and as like a four to six year old, but none that I was just like, "Ah ha!", you know? I got to some pictures of my baptism; one with my sister Halie, and I was like, "This one would be cute," but I really just wanted one of me. A few pictures later, I found one of just me! I was like, "This is it! This is the one!" And I'm so excited because it's so cute and I just LOVED my baptism dress! And I think it's funny (ironic) that I chose that picture because I've got a picture from each really important part of my life–my baby picture, my baptism picture, and my senior picture–and I'm moving on to another really important part of my life.

I know that Heavenly Father blessed me to be able to find it. There were some pictures before that I thought would be cute, but I kept looking just in case I found a better one, and I'm so glad I did because I really do love the picture that I picked.

I know that education is important because our knowledge is all we're going to take with us when we die. I'm really nervous to start the next chapter in my life, but I'm also really excited. Just–remember to cherish everything. You never know how much you will miss something or miss being a certain age until you're a senior in high school–or a wife, or a mother–and you realize that your life has flown by. So I just ask you to cherish the moments. Life is fleeting, and you will find yourself wishing you could go back in time. Love every moment. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment