Thursday, June 11, 2015

Spiritually mature obedience.

Hey!!!! So I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I'll most likely be out of it all weekend, so I'm going to post a thought today. 


This is a really good quote. When we willingly follow the commandments, read the Scriptures, pray, go to church, and do service, we are showing Heavenly Father that we love Him and honor Him and want to be like Him. We are showing Him that we cherish His word and our relationship with Him. I know that we all make mistakes, but as we use the Atonement and try again, we are showing Heavenly Father how much we care for Him and how much we want to be with Him again. That's being spiritually mature. I try to be spiritually mature as often as I can. Being spiritually mature is also, I think, seeing and understanding deeper meanings about the gospel and applying it to your life. I love posting deep things about the gospel...my grandma and an old neighbor always say that I am very wise for such a young woman. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment