Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!! I'm so grateful for my daddy and for his example to me of how my future husband should treat me. I'm so grateful for all of the father figures in my life—my grandpas, my uncles, and all of the men who have taught me that a man treats his wife as his equal, and loves and cherishes her beyond comprehension. I'm so thankful for my Heavenly Father, who sent His Son to die for us so that we can return to live with Him. I'm so thankful for my Savior, and for His example of how we should respect and love our Heavenly Father and our mothers. I'm so thankful that I have so many good examples of great men in my life. I love them all and am so grateful for their examples and that they have been there for me throughout my life. I know this Church is true. I know that families are a central part of Heavenly Father's plan, and I know that fathers and mothers have equal but separate roles in the family. I'm so thankful for my family, and I'm so thankful that we get to be together forever. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment