Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thank you, veterans.

First off, let me say "thank you" to our veterans! My great-grandpa served in the Army and I'm so glad that I was able to know him because he was a great man. I'm so grateful for all of our veterans' sacrifices. They and their families are definitely angels on earth. God bless their families.

Second, I was blessed as I performed in BYU's Got Talent tonight. I had technical difficulties, which threw off my groove, and my groove also got thrown off around three-quarters of the way into the song, so the last portion of the song is in a lower key than I normally sing it in. Also, I'm normally not even capable of singing those notes, so thanks to my Heavenly Father for sending me His angels to help me sing the correct low notes confidently. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment