Sunday, March 5, 2017

Today's the day.

99.999999% of the time, I don't know what I'm doing. With my life, with me. But thankfully my Heavenly Father does, and my Savior knows Heavenly Father's plan for me. So I can turn to Him for help. Trying to live my life the way I want to doesn't always work. But when I let go, and turn to my Heavenly Father for help and guidance, things fall into place, and I am happier. Don't get me wrong–I still make mistakes–but letting go of how I wanted my life to go and focusing on how God knows it goes makes me happier. I know He knows what He is doing and will guide me to where I need to be. I've never felt more at peace than when I let go of what I thought I wanted to do and asked God what He knew I needed to do, and found that that really was what I wanted to do.

A couple of things were said over the course of today that I loved that I am going to share:
-You can always start over. Today's the day. (I love Brother Wilhite! So thankful for this message he shared today.)
-God is so mindful of us. (He knows us. He knows what we're going through and what we need.)
-You need to maintain your testimony. (You can't help and share your testimony if you don't have a strong foundation, and if you don't maintain your testimony.)

I know that I make mistakes–so many!–but I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to repent each week and start again. Today's the day to start–or start again–and make goals and try to be better this week. I'm so grateful that I can depend on my Savior and turn to Him when I need help. I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father, and for His love. I'm lucky to know that I am a daughter of God, and that I have a divine nature and destiny.

I know that God loves you. I know that He is watching out for you. He's blessing your life in many ways all the time. He sends you people that you need in your life when you need them. I know that He knows you personally. I know that He sent you to earth for a purpose. You are here for a reason, and you are important, and wanted, and loved. ❤️

Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment