Sunday, April 16, 2017

He is risen!

Happy Easter! Jesus Christ is risen!

I had the opportunity to go home this weekend and it was such a blessing. The primary children sang "Gethsemane" in sacrament meeting and it was so cute and really brought the Spirit. My sister was sick and couldn't teach in Nursery, so I subbed for her today. Be still my heart! Those kids!! So cute and so sweet!! 😍😍❤️❤️ 

Here are some Easter videos from the Church, and here are some music videos. This year's theme was #PrinceOfPeace. Here is one of my favorites. ❤️

I am so grateful for my Savior, and for His sacrifice. I read an interesting article–well, it was a video–the other day that really changed my view of His Atonement. You can see it here. I really recommend it. It was such a great video. I'm so thankful for Jesus Christ, and His willingness to suffer and die for me. He didn't have to, and He asked if there was another way (Mark 14: 36), much like all of us. But He did it anyway. He knew what He needed to do, and He loved us enough to do it. Every day, I'm grateful. He lived, He died, and He lives again. Oh how sweet is that sentence! He lives. With Him on my side, I can conquer anything and everything. Because of Him, I can be at peace. For He is the Prince of Peace.


Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment