Sunday, July 12, 2015

No problem is too small for Him.

Couple of things today. One: Another one of my friends is leaving on his mission, so I went to hear him speak today and he talked about how your ancestors' attributes can help you on your mission and in life. It was very sweet. He's a swell guy and I'm excited for him to go, though I'm going to miss him. Two: I have a couple of pictures that have some really great quotes on them:
I love this!! If it's important to you, then it's important to Him. <3

He knows exactly what you're going through, and He
knows how to help you. <3
He loves us so much that He died for us!
Even if you had been the only person on the Earth,
He still would have died for you. <3

He loves you so much. Nothing you are going through or having trouble with is too small for Him. His love for you is so much bigger than you could ever imagine. He knows you, He is concerned for and about you, and He loves you. Nothing you say or do will ever change the fact that He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment