Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blessings.

I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father. This week, my quote is, "You are beautiful, capable, and strong. <3" and I've really needed that this week. It's been a tough one, and I still have two days left! I'm going to the health center tomorrow morning after work because my throat hurts when I swallow and my cough has gotten worse than it was (which was just coughing when I laughed, but this past week it has gotten a little worse). I hope it's nothing too serious!! I just started in the a cappella club at BYU and I really don't want to have something bad happen to my throat!! Please pray for me to feel better and to go back to full health soon. I know that I was inspired to create that quote this week for a reason. God loves me and He loves you and I hope you remember that. 
Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment