Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Reading-heavy classes.

All right...First two days are done! Seems like my classes are going to be fun (except maybe American Heritage but we'll see). They have a lot of reading...which normally is okay, but I think all of my classes will require a lot of outside reading. Wish me luck–that's a lot of reading.

ON the plus side: my teachers are really fun :)

And work is going good...except for me being up before the sun even realizes that it needs to be up in a few hours.

I am missing my friends and close peeps, but I am meeting a lot of new people :)

This is going to be such a fun semester!! :)

I know that God will help me keep up with my homework as long as I do my part. Time management might be a little difficult the first couple of days, but I know that I can do it! :)

"Sometimes all you need is a sincere smile." ~Mattie Radke

Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment