Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my friends and family! Happy holidays! I hope you've had a great day with your family so far and I hope that it continues to be a special day.

Today we only had sacrament meeting, and we had our Christmas program. The choir sang and so did the Primary children, in addition to narrators who narrated the program. It was a great meeting, and very spiritual.

My thoughts during the sacrament today were:
How grateful I am to be able to go to church on a Christmas Sunday! I'm grateful for my Savior, and for His willingness to come to earth, to teach and minister before He suffered, atoned, and died for us. I'm grateful for His example of how to live on earth, and how to go about life. I'm grateful for Mary, His mother, and for her kind and loving nature, and for her willingness to be the mother of the Savior of the world. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and for His sacrifice–He sent His son to die for us so that we can someday return to live with Him again. He loved and trusted us enough to be able to return with the help of His Son. My heart is filled with love and gratitude for my Father in Heaven and for my Savior. Every day I make mistakes, and every day I can be forgiven. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity to become clean again every week as I take the sacrament. 
I'm so grateful for the Christmas season, and for my Savior. I'm grateful that He was born to save us from our sins. I am blessed with my family, and to have the friends that I do. So grateful for their love, examples, and support. I wish you all the very best in this upcoming year!

Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment