Sunday, September 30, 2018

God is mindful of you and of your journey.

What a crazy week! My root canal went better than I expected, but I definitely am still in a little bit of pain. School has been fairly okay this week, and I was blessed to have had it be pretty simple after the root canal.

I am so excited for General Conference this weekend!! I'm so excited to be able to hear from our leaders and hear what they have to say to us!!

I am thankful for the love and support of my Father in Heaven this week. I am so thankful to be able to depend on Him in my life.

I had a lot of short and sweet thoughts during fast and testimony meeting today.

-Not only does our Savior stand by us, but we stand by Him! Because He loves and trusts us to do all that He needs us to do.
-Heavenly Father hears our prayers, and is so mindful of us.
-We really had to have so much faith and trust in Jesus Christ before we came here to earth. We knew we would make mistakes, but we trusted that He wouldn't make a mistake so that we could return to live with our Heavenly Father.

I am so grateful for the journey that I've been on in my life. It's taken me to places I never thought I'd be, and it's brought people to me that I never knew I needed, but somehow they were exactly what I needed.

I'm so thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows what I need and when. I'm grateful for miracles and blessings, and I'm grateful for peace and light.

Nobody knows me better than my Father in Heaven, and I'm grateful that He is guiding me to be who I need to be. I have grown a lot in the past couple of months, and I'm honestly so proud of who I am right now. I've still got some learning to do, as we all do, but I know that I am where I am meant to be, and I know that I am who I am meant to be. God is very aware of the growth that I've needed, and He is very aware of the journey that I need to take.

Life is crazy sometimes, and sometimes I don't know what's gonna happen in my life. But I know that  my Heavenly Father is always going to be there for me, and I know that He is never going to leave me alone. He is always going to be right beside me, and He is always going to want me to stand by Him, as long as I am doing my part to share His love with everyone around me.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment