Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lights. Family. TV show directors. People. Music.

Number 23: I am grateful for lights. They make things less scary and they make the home brighter. So I'm grateful for the light everywhere. 
24th: I am grateful for family. They are funny and cute and they usually have great advice. So I'm grateful for relatives to help guide and protect me. 
Twenty-fifth: I am grateful for TV show directors. They are able to plan things out years ahead and make it all connect with the past and have it make sense. So I'm grateful for genius writers and directors. 
Sixth and Twenty: I am grateful for people. Friends and family, teachers and leaders, who are all great listeners and advice-givers and teachers. So I'm grateful for people who help me in any way they can. 
Twenty and seven: I am grateful for music. Anytime I feel sad or mad or even just lazy, MUSIC is the answer and MUSIC is always there. So I'm grateful for music to be my constant companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment