Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful for miracles.

Opening night was tonight!! We did awesome. It ran WAAAAAY smoother than Wednesday and I know it was the hand of The Lord. My solo was amazing, and made several people cry/almost cry. It made Sister Riggs forget her job! Oops...Anyway, I'm so glad I could share the message of Holy Father and I can't wait to do so again. Also, I witnessed another miracle tonight: I was changing my shirt for the next scene and one of my earrings flew out of my ear (literally) but left the back behind. So I took my other one out and handed everything to Keely, who, after she left, gave it to a leader who kept it for me until after the show. Then I went back to look for my earring, stating so, and the leader up there said "Little flower?" And I said "Yup" and he said "Here ya go...I could only find the one part" and I said that's okay I had everything else. Nothing was broken and I found all the pieces. What a miracle!! I'm so thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and His example to me. I know He died for us all and I love Him for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment