Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tender mercies. Technology. Angels.

Twelfth: I'm grateful for tender mercies. I had a library book due that I forgot to turn in (well, renew, actually...I still need it) and when I went in to the library yesterday it was closed, so I couldn't renew it. So I went in today and was worried I'd have to pay a fine (which I've never ever had one before) but I didn't. So I'm grateful that I didn't have a fine and that I was able to renew. 
Numero trece: I'm grateful for technology. I love being connected with my friends and family that live far away. So I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to communicate with my family and friends. 
#6: (I accidentally forgot this one. Oops!) I'm grateful for angels. The ones in heaven and the ones on earth. They help me and they listen and it's just so nice to have them around me. So I'm grateful for helping hands and influences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment