Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hakuna Matata.

Oh my gosh!!! Our cultural event is THIS FRIDAY and SATURDAY!!! Our last official practice is Wednesday. I am so super excited!! It's coming together. I remember last time I was so worried it wasn't going to work or go well at ALL, and I'm seeing the same kinds of stuff, but because of last time, I know that we'll be ready. Hakuna matata: no worries! With The Lord's help, we can do it, as long as everyone puts forth the effort. It'll be great, I'm sure. This event has been such a testimony builder to me because I've been seeing so many miracles in my life; I still can't believe that our cultural event is this weekend. I know that we can do it, because it was given to us with the intention to help us build testimonies: ours and others'. I can't wait to help build other people's testimonies. I have no worries. It will be fantastic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment