Sunday, October 13, 2013

He knows.

I realized today during sacrament meeting that The Lord knows who I'm going to be, and where I'm going to go. I realized that He puts people, and experiences, and knowledge in our lives that we will need to know when we become who we were supposed to become. I'm going to be a mother, and He gave me siblings that are very rowdy, so that I can learn patience. He gave me siblings that get hurt often so that I can learn medicine-y, heal-y type things. He gave me musical talents that I love to share so that I am able to share the gospel through them. He gave me a big heart, so that I have enough room to love all my friends, leaders, teachers, and families. He gave me amazing examples in my life so that I know what I can have. He gave me a craving for a better life, so that I can want what I can have. He gave me a desire to be the best me that I can be. And I love Him every day, all the time, and I'm grateful for that every day, all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment