Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A glimpse to a piece of my heart.

I don't know what to say. I'm tired and really hating homework. School would be perfect if there was no (or a very, very small amount of homework) homework at all. The cultural event is coming along nicely. I think it's going a lot smoother than the other one. The other one was great, too, but this one is going smoother. I'm super excited!! Some purple things that I love: my new portable charger that's being kind of whacko, my new purple shoes, my purple shirts, my new purple iPod case, and my purple glasses!! :) I love purple with all...well...most of my heart. The rest of it belongs to The Lord. I am trying my very best to be what the Savior wants me to be, and what He knows I can be, along with along leaders and friends, and teachers. Especially the ones that have changed my life forever. I never would have made it to this point in my life without them. And that's why I talk about people often. Because they are forever engraved in my heart. And I never, never want to forget them, or what they've done for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment