Friday, October 4, 2013

Conference.

Today we had a seminary Morningside. Sister Elaine S. Dalton spoke to us. She spoke of how special we are, and how she calls us the stripling warriors of this day and age. She talked a lot about your worth, and I'm so glad I was able to go. It was a great testimony builder to me, and a great self-esteem booster, too. I love Sister Dalton and I'm going to miss her as the young women's president, but I'm glad for all the technology we have so that I can watch/listen/reread  all her talks. I'm so excited for conference this weekend!! I can't wait to hear what our leaders have prepared for us. I love all the big "bags" (events) of spiritual-ness that we get every so often. General Conference every six months, girls' camp and youth conference every summer, and the occasional "Oh my goodness gracious, this event was such a big testimony builder to me!" Because, honestly, sometimes my spiritual bag drains. But these events help lift it and strengthen it, and when I look back on them, I remember how I felt and how it helped me, and I'm so thankful for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment