Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October.

It's October. I love October. The colours, and it's fall. I love fall. It's so pretty and cool (literally; the temperature drops from high eighties to whatever it drops to...let's say forties) and it's just fall. There are no words to describe it other than "It's fall." Sometimes I just love thinking about the world, and what God has created for us. And I can't help but think, "How in the world can people think there isn't a God? It's all around us...how can they think that?" And it's true. It is all around us. It didn't just decide one day that it wanted to be and BOOM! it was. No. God created the heavens and the earth, and He created us. And the changing of seasons reminds me of that. All of nature, really. And it's just so pretty and I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment