Monday, October 7, 2013

Happiness comes in small miracles.

Two (well, one, really) amazing things happened to me today. One!! Is that I had no math homework. Which means that I spent most of the afternoon (with large breaks) working on my English expository essay due tomorrow. That's not really amazing, except for the fact that I was pretty much able to do it, with help from my daddy. Anyway. Two!! Is that I got the solo in the cultural event!!!!!!!!! Dude!! I have been so excited and happy all day that I have had tears in my eyes, I was so happy. It really calmed me down; I'd been so anxious about it, worrying that I wouldn't get it, when everyone was telling me I would. I had hoped I would, because, not to toot my own horn or anything, I am a really good singer. I really am, and I had really hoped I would get it. I've tried out for several solos before that I have not gotten, so I really, really wanted this one. Plus, it's so high and so pretty and I just love it. So, that's just a small part of what The Lord blessed me with today. What has He blessed you with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment