Saturday, October 19, 2013

I wonder as I work.

There are many questions I wonder all the time. I wonder if I will get married. I wonder if I will have children. I wonder if I might possibly go on a mission. I wonder if I'll move out of Utah. I wonder what college I'll go to. I wonder what I'll major in. All that kinda stuff. But there are also things deep inside me that make me feel as if I'm meant for something a bit bigger than I've anticipated. I'm not sure, though. However it works out, though, I know that, if I've prayed and talked to The Lord about it, and listened to Him and His Spirit, I know that it will be what I needed, or what someone else needed. And that's the way The Lord works: He works through you. He works through me. He works through a Marie Jacobson in Des Moines, Iowa (I totally made up that name, btw. Complete accident if there is one). He works through all of us, whether we know it or not. Your influence is more powerful than you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment