Thursday, October 3, 2013

The scriptures.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies." "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy" (2 Nephi 2:25). He will tell you in your mind and in your heart (D & C 8:2-3). Have I ever told you how much I love the scriptures?? Well, I just love them so, so much!! They have many wonderful doctrines and truths in them that apply to me personally and I love it. I feel so, so, so sad for those who either: don't have the gospel, used to have it but don't, or those that want nothing to do with it. It just makes my heart break sometimes, because they need it. We all need it, and I just wish that some people who really need it could see that. D & C 19:23 will help you with how to find peace. Read the scriptures; they are true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment