Saturday, October 4, 2014

Conference weekend.

This weekend is conference weekend, and we have heard so many good messages already! I love conference weekend because I love to hear all the messages and I love to listen for what God wants me to hear, and learn, and know. I always hear something that hits me hard or that I need to work on. I would now like to bear my testimony: I know that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love us all. I know that He lives. I know Jesus want us to return and I know that He has prepared the way for us. I know He speaks through the prophets and apostles to us. I know that prayer works. I know that if we do our best, He will help us finish. I know that He gives us families to learn and grow in. I know He gives us trials to strengthen us. I know that with Him, weaknesses can become strengths. I know He loves us all, and I know that He atoned for us because He loves us. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment