Friday, January 24, 2014

Seminary.

I love seminary. It's a place where I can go during the week and learn about the gospel and have a break from school. It's a place where I can go during the week to learn more about my Saviour. It's a place where I can go during the week to learn more about what I can do to help me and help those around me. Seminary is one of my safe havens, and I am so grateful for it. Since I started seminary in ninth grade, it has made a big impact on my life and it has changed me for good. I am so grateful for all of the seminary teachers that I have had and their time and preparation. I have had many life questions answered in seminary and I have felt the spirit so many times. Seminary is one of the places that I feel the most safe and I am so thankful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment