Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Holy Ghost.

I am so thankful for my Heavenly Father. I had a test today (that I TOTALLY bombed, but I can go in tomorrow) and I would not have gotten as far as I did if the Holy Ghost hadn't brought to my mind the pieces of information that I needed to remember. Like, I seriously could not remember them at all; my mind drew a blank every time I tried to find it, but all of a sudden, POOF! there it was. And yes, I failed the test (I didn't even turn it in, actually, but that's a long story and involves freaking out, frustration, and tears, so I won't bother you with the details) but I can go take it tomorrow and this experience lets me know that I can have the Holy Ghost with me always, and he can help me remember things that I need to if I only ask. And today I did. I prayed with all of my heart that I would be able to remember them, and I did. And now I know that I'll be able to have him help me remember when I take the test (and finish it!) tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment