Monday, January 13, 2014

Some days.

Some days it's totally hard and awful and some days it's not. Some days it's really pretty mellow and nice and some days it's not. Some days it's a real roller coaster ride and some days it's not. The thing is, though, that we all have bad days. We all have good days. And we all have those days in between that could really go either way. So we should just be nice because being nice is nice, and it may make/break someone's day if you're nice or not, so let's make their day and be nice. :)



Author's Note: I like to mix-and-match, if you will, posts from my blog and Facebook, in case you had (or even if you hadn't) noticed. It's not plagiarism or anything; it's my own words. Anyway, just a heads up for that. Some material may seem familiar. However, if you would like to quote me, please, please actually quote me (use "" and everything). Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment