Friday, January 31, 2014

The Lord has a plan.

So I tried out for the talent show on Wednesday. Today I found that I didn't make it. And that's okay; there's always next year and I guess that there must be something else I need to do. Today I also tried out for choir for next year and I really hope I get in! The choir teacher said I sounded beautiful and she asked me when I have orchestra, so...*crosses fingers* I hope I got in!! If not, well...I'll be in dismay, and I may cry, but life goes on. I must be needed somewhere else if I don't get in. Also, just as a side note, I've had several friends say that they're sure that I'll get in because I have a good/great voice/talent, so I really hope they're right about me getting in! I tried out for two choirs; I'd be pleased with either. I know The Lord has a plan for me, and if the talent show (and choir) aren't in it, I can't wait to see what is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment