Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Last day home.

Last day home. Been an odd day. Did some last minute shopping and been finishing up my packing. I think I'm actually done. There's like a handful of things left for me to pack. 

Yesterday was a little rough... Today was odd, so that made it a little easier to do stuff. 

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, but I'm also still quite nervous. 

I'm gonna miss my siblings, whether or not they miss me. 

I'm going to miss seeing familiar faces. 

But I'm excited to make new friends (again, still hard for me. Please pray for me). 

I'm excited to be on my own. 

I'm super excited because BYU has Karaoke nights!!!!!!! Woohoo!! 

I'm grateful for this opportunity, and I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father and my Savior will be right there with me. <3

Wish me luck!!!
Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment