Sunday, January 8, 2017

Finding your way.

School starts tomorrow! I also start my job tomorrow. This is going to be a busy week figuring things out, but I think I'll be okay. :)

I'm so grateful for my Savior. As one of my New Year's Resolutions, I want to try to consciously think of Him and focus on Him, and this past week has been hard, and sometimes I've failed, but it's been a great experience as I've been able to think about Him more and involve Him more in my life. I am very blessed to have my Savior in my life and I am full of love and gratitude towards Him and towards my Father in Heaven. Every day I am given the chance to start anew, and for that I am so grateful. I am who I am today–and I am where I am today–because of my Savior.

Finding my own way has never been easy. In fact, I'm still searching. I've had personal struggles that have been hard to overcome, and I've had things that have gotten in the way of me being able to do what I want to or need to do. But always I have had my Savior, and my Heavenly Father, and my family and friends. Having people to turn to in my life has always been a blessing. And when I don't know if I can turn to someone, I always have my Savior.

Facing a new year with new challenges is always a puzzle, but I am confident that we can do it! We all have our challenges and struggles, but I know that there are things that we can overcome–with the Savior's help–that will help us change in this new year and make it easier to overcome other challenges. It can make it easier for you to find your way. I know that whatever you want from this new year, you can achieve it with His help.

Xoxo
Mattie

No comments:

Post a Comment