Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so grateful for my mother! She has taught me so much! She has taught me how to be helpful, how to be compassionate, how to be considerate, how to be kind, how to be loving, how to be honest, how to be resourceful, how to serve, how to be tender, how to be musical, how to be sweet, and how to be respectful. But mostly she has taught me how to be a daughter of God. I am so thankful for her and for her example. She is Super Mom and Wonder Woman because she takes care of all nine of us kids every day, and my little brothers are a handful–all six of them. She is my role model and she is my angel on earth. If I turned out to be half of who my mom is, I would be happy. I love her so much and I am so thankful that she is my mother. This song always reminds me of my mom. I am so thankful for all of the mothers in my life. I learn so much from each of them and I love them all so much. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment