Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gratitude for leaders and seminary graduation.

Today all of the Laurels went to Relief Society for third hour, and Kelsie and Savanah and I all received a gift from our Young Women leaders–and also one from the Relief Society–because we're graduating. In the notebook from our Young Women leaders, there were notes from a bunch of the leaders that we've had, and I'm so grateful for their words of love and encouragement. They said many things that I needed to hear. I'm so grateful to have been able to get to know these women!! I love them all so much and I'm so grateful that I have been able to learn from them. I have grown so much in this gospel and I know that a lot of it was because of all of my leaders. I'd love to thank them for everything!! <3 <3


P.S. That ^^ was from earlier today--about noonish. Now, I'm officially graduated from seminary!!! Yay!! One graduation down, and one to go! I received so many things today: the notebook with a necklace from my YW's leaders, the pack of notepads from the Relief Society, my seminary diploma, and I also got another necklace with my diploma. It's so cute! It says my name, 2015, and "Doubt not fear not" and has a little key, a little book, and a little stone. I'm so grateful for everyone that has helped me get me to where I am today. I would not be here if it wasn't for my leaders, for my seminary teachers, and for my school teachers. I have learned so much about this gospel and about the world. I know that this next step might be a little challenging, getting used to it, but I know that it will be worth it, and I know that I can do it with the help of my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment