Sunday, May 24, 2015

Come Unto Christ.

Hi guys! Today I'm just going to post a collection of inspirational pictures I saw on Facebook today, and one video. Hope you enjoy! They really spoke to me. <3

His mercy is our healer. <3

I love his analogy of relating the gospel to music. <3

I love this! <3
God will always keep us on our feet, even when we feel lost and forgotten. <3

Here is the video about Patience. Hopefully it will work!

I love you guys! I hope you know that you can always turn to Christ and He will always listen and help you. He loves you so much and just wants to to come back to live with our Heavenly Father. The way to do that is through Jesus Christ. Trust and put your faith in Him. He suffered and died for you! He wants to help heal you. The scriptures tell us, "Come unto Christ." He is your Elder Brother and He wants to bring you home. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment