Sunday, May 31, 2015

Quotes, graduation party, new chapter.

All right. This post might be a little long.

Okay, so today I had my graduation party. So many people came! I felt so loved!

I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father. He knows me, guys. He KNOWS me!! He knows exactly what I need and when I need it.






I love these!! We need to just relax and enjoy what life has given us that is good. We just need to "find joy in the journey". There is no competition with anyone else. You are only competing to be the best you that you can be, and do the best that you can with what you have been given. God has told us to 'come unto Him', but even if we don't, He will not leave us alone. He is changing us into who He knows that we can become, and who He needs us to become. He has a plan for you and He knows what He is doing. I'm so glad that He does, because I have no idea what's going on!! I'm kind of nervous about the future, but I'm so excited for this new chapter in my life!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment