Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy life recipe.

I love The Lord will all of my heart. He sends me people and experiences that I need to become the best me I can be. He knows who I need and what I need to become the best me. I love His gospel with all of my heart. I love the way it makes me feel. I may be biased because I've been learning about it my whole life, but it just makes sense. I know it's true, and I know that my Savior lives, and I know that He loves me. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet today, and I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. I love it all, and I am so, so grateful for my parents, family, leaders, friends, and teachers that all help me live my life the way I've chosen to, which is by following The Lord and my Savior.



I found this "recipe" somewhere and I love it. How good are you at following the recipe for a happy life?

No comments:

Post a Comment