Sunday, September 22, 2013

Music can uplift you.

There are so many uplifting and spiritual songs that I love to listen to on Sunday, or even when I'm feeling a little sad or when I need a pick-me-up. I usually listen to FM 100.3, and they always play Soft Sunday Sounds. They play many spiritual songs that I have never heard before even though I listen every week, and they play many songs that they play every week or every other week. Some spiritual/gospel artists that are popular that I love are Jenny Philips, Hilary Weeks, Cherie Call, Tyler Castleton, Amy Grant, Mindy Gledhill, David Archuleta, Fernando Ortega, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and many, many others that escape my mind at the moment. Some songs that play that I love are I Will Rise, Be Still My Soul, Better Than a Hallelujah, When I Sing, I Know Jesus Loves Me, and many, many more. But they all make me feel so, so good, and they really bring a spirit to my room that I just LOVE. It comes every Sunday when I listen to it, and I need it every week, I really do. I love to feel this spirit that it brings. It's a spirit of peace, and reverence, and knowledge. These songs bring more knowledge to my mind; they bring things to my mind that I sometimes have never thought before. I love the messages the songs bring, and I love that this station also plays/shares little clips from some General Conference talks. This station is my absolute favorite, and I love the peace it brings to me on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment