Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11/01

When 9/11 happened, I was four. I don't remember any of it. I don't remember where I was or anything. But I will never forget. I hear the stories and I picture them in my mind, and they make me sad, and sometimes I cry. But I will never forget. Many people lost wives, mothers, sisters, daughters, husbands, fathers, brothers, sons, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, neighbors, etc., and it makes me sad to think that some kids lost both of their parents. It makes me sad to think that some little babies will never know their parent(s). But it's a time to remember. Remember what we've lost, and remember how we grew because of it. Even though many people died, and it's sad, we will get to see them again. That gives me hope: all those people will get to see their family and friends again.





God does things for a reason, and we may not know the reason, but He does things for our benefit. We need to always remember that we are here to help spread the gospel to others and to love them; and we need to love others even if they don't want the gospel. "I want to be kind to everyone for that is right you see. So I say to myself remember this: kindness begins with me." Never forget, always be kind, and always love others. Spread the kindness and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment