Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It will be worth it.

I cannot wait for this cultural event to all come together!!!!! It is going to be sooooo amazing!!!!! I'm super excited!!!! It's going to come together and it will be worth it all! For all the business that is my life, I know it'll be worth it in the end, and I know I wouldn't have/couldn't have/won't be able to have done it without the help of The Lord. He has been touching my life so much these past couple of weeks and I know He will continue to do so for the next couple of weeks more (at least six). I have been so, so, so busy, but I have been able to get everything done on time. I know that He will continue to bless me as long as I follow His commandments and try to live His teachings. I am trying so hard to be a good example and a happy person and a kind person and I am trying everyday to become more and more like Christ. Each day is different, and some days are harder than others, but I am getting better every day. And I know that, in the end, it will be worth it. So, so worth it, and I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment